Boosters. W10 desktop mobile app.

Options
Anna_Lewis
Anna_Lewis Posts: 75 Level 2

Why, after speaking with one of your customer care admins, This morning, went to collect daily sweet treat I have now lost all boosters, the sweet treat icon is missing, months of gaming to build   up boosters, , have ALL  GONE!!!  

Answers

• Anna_Lewis
    Options

Just for reference, No update was done, didn't reinstall, did absolutely nothing but close down for the night.

• Amy_Goosie
    Amy_Goosie Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

According to past complaints about the same issue of disappearing boosters, their answer is "the game is not designed to save things so don't stock up on free boosters..." X( it saves levels, life messages, etc but cannot save free boosters? I call BS! I had to reset my tablet and just lost a ton of msgs with lives (but still have some) and a ton of boosters. Those boosters were mostly won by completing challenges aka they were a reward for completing the levels. As this is one of the most things complained about, you would think they would be less lazy than to pass it off with an excuse and just fix it because it's an obvious glitch. After this I've decided that these games are frustrating enough as it is and to also have this to deal with... it just creates a situation that isn't fun (like a game should be) anymore and I'm not going to play. There are plenty of gem drop type games and tetris type games where you can complete challenges with pleasant results that ARE DESIGNED TO SAVE YOUR PROGRESS AND REWARDS CORRECTLY that are available and i would rather enjoy my time spent playing a game than be frustrated and miserable. 

• Anna_Lewis
    edited August 2016
    Options

I agree Amy, but this is a problem with the W10  Desktop APP, , No lives were stored on there, they have already told me there is a bug yesterday, The levels are running behind  (approx 100 levels on all 3 games, Jelly Crush and Soda) with the browsers, and you cannot accept lives, Boosters now are another issue. W10 is the platform of the future!!!  I now have to revert back to old pc  W7.... so frustrating...  This pc was bought to do these things, I have had no problems with W7......

• Brin_Brin13
    Brin_Brin13 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

well this same thing happened to me last night. Ive been having the issues with my tablet and computer not catching up to the level im on with my phone. Well last night instead of my tablet catching up to my phone, my phone sent me back to where I was stuck on my tablet........ 25 LEVELS I got sent back!!!!! Plus every single one of my boosters is gone!!!

• Amy_Goosie
    Amy_Goosie Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

My b! I should have mentioned i have w10. I have a two in one laptop tablet. ALL progress should maintain on ALL platforms. There aren't many apps that don't because when they find the issue they normally FIX IT. I just downloaded tetris. Far less infuriating!  :)

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?