Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
i paid for the 50 g bars to pass a level. I never even got the chance. It always stayed in loading waiting for app screen. So I was charged and you can see I never used any to play because it was frozen. I would like to be reimbursed please.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Linda- Thanks for posting on King Care. I am really sorry that you did not receive your Gold Bars, let's make things right. I would like to check your account so I have sent you a private message. Please click on the envelope icon on the top right hand corner on the screen.
As soon as you get back to me we can get this sorted :-)
Have a sweet weekend!