Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Please update as finished with level 985, I need to progress to emerald estate.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi HesterVanderpoll!
Which mobile device do you have?
I ask as most of the common models like Android and iOS are currently at level 1925.
I believe you might need to update the game in order to get more levels.
If you have Android: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.king.candycrushsaga
If you have iOS: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/candy-crush-saga/id553834731?mt=8
If you have a Kindle: https://www.amazon.com/King-Candy-Crush-Saga/dp/B00FAPF5U0/ref=sr_1_1?s=mobile-apps&ie=UTF8&qid=1472460215&sr=1-1
If you have a Windows Phone: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/store/p/candy-crush-saga/9nblggh18846
Cheers :-)