Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Every King game I play crashes mid play and I lose that life. I have lost many lives and boosters due to this issue. Is there a bug?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Dawn!
Which tablet do you have?
Please also tell which OS version you are using.
If you are using iOS on an older device then please see this thread: https://care.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/why-is-ipad-2-not-supported-anymore-for-candy-crush-crash
Some of the older phones and tablets can't run the game so this might be your issue.
It can also be that you have other apps running that interferes with the game. Try a simple reboot right before playing to see if it solves the issue.
Please let me know a bit more and I'll try to help you.
Cheers :-)