Hello On my phone i'm much furder whit candy crush saga then on my pc. But it won't sync

Options

Answers

• Mark_Shapira
    Mark_Shapira Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

Hi there- Thanks for posting on King Care. I am sorry that you are experiencing some account problems. I would like to take a look at your progress. 

I have sent you a private message, please click on the envelope icon in the top right hand corner of your screen. As soon as you get back to me we can get this sorted :-)

Have a lovely week!

It's been almost 2 weeks and you are not providing any solution!!!
  • Joe-7
    Joe-7 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Hi there- Thanks for posting on King Care. I am sorry that you are experiencing some account problems. I would like to take a look at your progress. 

I have sent you a private message, please click on the envelope icon in the top right hand corner of your screen. As soon as you get back to me we can get this sorted :-)

Have a lovely week!

same problem please ...
  • Vessy_Kancheva
    Vessy_Kancheva Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

Have a lovely week!

Same here, it is taking too long for you to fix it
  • oZf_
    oZf_ Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

Have a lovely week!

some problem... please help me!!!
  • Cheryl-17
    Cheryl-17 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Same here unable to sync between levels on phone and I pad . Would welcome some advice Thanks

• traurigaugen
    traurigaugen Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Have a lovely week!

I have had this problem for 2 weeks, reinstalled the game and now I'm down 5 levels and boosters lost. I have a screenshot to show where I was but I don't have the boosters.
  • Amal_Jundi
    Amal_Jundi Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Have a lovely week!

I'm also having same problem have contacted many times to no avail
  • Manoo
    Manoo Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
  • cachoupe
    cachoupe Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options

Same here for all my king games: candy crush saga, soda saga, jelly!

• Charles_T
    Charles_T Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Have a lovely week!

I am having the same problem. Please help!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?