Hello On my phone i'm much furder whit candy crush saga then on my pc. But it won't sync

Options

Answers

• Adham_Alchllaf
    Adham_Alchllaf Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
  • Peter_Brown
    Peter_Brown Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Hi there- Thanks for posting on King Care. I am sorry that you are experiencing some account problems. I would like to take a look at your progress. 

I have sent you a private message, please click on the envelope icon in the top right hand corner of your screen. As soon as you get back to me we can get this sorted :-)

Have a lovely week!

Yep i'm having the same problem.
  • Ja_Ailaza
    Ja_Ailaza Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Hi there- Thanks for posting on King Care. I am sorry that you are experiencing some account problems. I would like to take a look at your progress. 

I have sent you a private message, please click on the envelope icon in the top right hand corner of your screen. As soon as you get back to me we can get this sorted :-)

Have a lovely week!

Same problem. CC please check
  • Clot
    Clot Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
  • Mark_Shapira
    Mark_Shapira Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

Have a lovely week!

was it solved? how?
  • Xrian
    Xrian Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Have a lovely week!

Problem solved ? Could you share how ?
  • Carol_Stubbers
    Carol_Stubbers Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Have a lovely week!

I am having the same problem please help
  • NatashaChaHeath
    NatashaChaHeath Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Did the problem get resolved yet?

• Shazil
    Shazil Posts: 2 Newbie
    edited September 2016
    Options

Same problem here from more than a week. Please resolve this fast. Would like to be contacted too.

• Cha_Mundi
    Cha_Mundi Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?