Lost Level Progress

Options
Cuda
Cuda Posts: 2 Newbie

I made it to level 1882, but the next time I went to play on my phone, PC, and tablet I was dropped back to level 1868!!  Very frustrating b/c it took me 3 weeks to beat 1868 previously.  Also, I lose my boosters all the time when playing on my phone and it recently happened when playing on my tablet.  The bugs with this game are getting out of hand.

Will I get a response from King about this?  has anyone?

Answers

• Cezdiamond
    Cezdiamond Posts: 6,498 Community Manager
    Options

Hi Cuda- Thanks for posting on King Care. I am really sorry that you have been experiencing some problems with your game. I would like to take a look at your account.

! I have sent you a private message, please click on the envelope icon in the top right hand corner of your screen. As soon as you get back to me we can get this sorted :-)

Have a lovely week!

• Suhaib_Doghmosh
    Suhaib_Doghmosh Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Hi Cuda- Thanks for posting on King Care. I am really sorry that you have been experiencing some problems with your game. I would like to take a look at your account.

! I have sent you a private message, please click on the envelope icon in the top right hand corner of your screen. As soon as you get back to me we can get this sorted :-)

Have a lovely week!

Please help me tooI have same proplemI Won't to complete 29 levels once again I dropped back to level 1895 while I'm on 1925And I lost all my boosters,, the levels i completed it's very hardPlease do any thingThanks very much

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?