Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
How the heck do you get through level 1176? I've been playing for days and never even got close! there are not enough moves and it's very hard to make specials! Yuck! Horrible!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Absolutly impossible even with boosters ! If there is no update, I give up definitively. It is swindles to make us buy booster rockets !
Same issue. Impossible with only 20 moves!!
Hi crende!Level 1176 is tricky but not impossible if you check YouTube:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cm59SCJVjV8Good luck and I hope you pass the level with 3 stars! :-)
Hi crende!
Level 1176 is tricky but not impossible if you check YouTube:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cm59SCJVjV8
Good luck and I hope you pass the level with 3 stars! :-)
I'm having the same problem. It's because all the cheats/tricks have 30 tries. We are only getting 20. You'd have to spend a fortune to pass it.