Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
On every question & answer it says 50 moves on level 661 but I am only getting 17 - impossible to finish this level in 17 moves. Have tried logging off & back on - but no luck. Can u help?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Lol I just 12 moves and questions in my mind
I’ve been getting 0 moves. Maybe update will help
You only get 17 moves in the level as it stands. If you want to know the latest info on a level, the easiest and most reliable is to check the level on the Wiki: http://candycrush.wikia.com/wiki/Level_661