Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I'm unable to win the level 1898. not even getting close to the target of 400000. max i have earned is 275000. It's better if you guys can have a look on this.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I've been playing this level for two weeks. I've gotten close ONE time, where I used up all my charms unsuccessfully. The rest of the time I've been lucky to break 200,000. It's a crappy level. There is no strategy involved for the first five or ten moves, so I feel your pain Erango.
Heck, anyone who's reached this level obviously understands strategy, so it's kind of insulting to be told that.
Crappy levels should be fixed.
It's passable. There are plenty of youtube videos for this one. Just pick up a strategy before you play again:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2G0qOY12ods