Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Finally hit Jackpot (my spin of the day) and nothing happened! Upset been playing for years and this was the first time. I am stuck on 169 and I thought it would advance me to 170. What can I do???
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi guys, I am gathering a list of messages posted here regarding the Jackpot and rewards. I will add this message to the list.
The booster wheel won't advance you in the game...
If you read the wording below the wheel it will say something like 'boosters are non refundable' so if you didn't receive them then there isn't much you can do. Just keep on spinning!