Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Level 1926 is different on my ios which is imoossible to clear as compared to the ones i saw on youtube. Its been days i am sending mails but in vain.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Seriously this level is wicked impossible
Is your level different than in the description here?: http://candycrush.wikia.com/wiki/Level_1926
I also have this problem, on all the YouTube clips I have seen there are two boxed chocolates in the lower corners. On my phone these are replaced with chocolate spawners, and because they quickly fill those boxes with chocolate the level is impossible to pass. I haven't seen anyone manage to clear this level with the spawners.