Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I am level 1621 on my phone. Facebook computer version is ID 1118151366. I have tried logging out and back in on my android phone to try to sync but it did not work. Facebook still have lower level.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Brandi,
I have sent you a private message, so that we can check your player account. Please click on the envelope icon on the top right corner of the screen and kindly get back to me in order to solve the issue.
Kind regards,
- Mark, Team King Care