Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I am on level 215 and when I clear the board it says that I have not completed all the orders. What are the orders and how do you pass this level?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Mjpbooks!
For level 215 you'll need to collect the special candies as well as reaching the target score.
I did a quick search on YouTube and found this video clip showing how the level can be completed:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I2Qt4x2Wgu8
Cheers :-)