Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Trying to unlock the next level is ridiculous! I have to send multiple requests to the same people before the receive them. They accept them and they don't show up so I have to send 3 requests to each person all over again multiple times!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi minniemae1986!
I've tried the same and I found out it was an issue with the connection from the game to Facebook.
I'm not sure if you're using iOS or Android so I have included both solutions to solve the issue:
https://care.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/lost-your-connection-to-facebook-android
https://care.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/lost-your-connection-to-facebook-ios
Cheers :-)