Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I have lost my gold bars where did they go I had twenty something but now I have none
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Christy,
I have checked your player account and found the following transactions:
06 Aug, 18:23:59 - You won 1 Gold bar in the Daily Bonus - Your account: 4 Gold bars
21 Aug, 19:29:04 - You won 1 Gold bar in the Daily Bonus - Your account: 5 Gold bars
26 Aug, 18:07:12 - You won 1 Gold bar in the Daily Bonus - Your account: 6 Gold bars
01 Sep, 15:51:36 - You used 6 Gold bars for extra spin in Wheel of Boosters - Your account: 0 Gold bars
All times are CET (Central European Time) and all transactions are from the same Android mobile device.
Kind regards,
- Mark, Team King Care