Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
i have made a number of purchases tonight and when I buy the boosters the screen is freezing on my iPhone and I can't finish level! Feeling cheated and annoyed as I know I will be charged! Feel like abandoning candy crush, help!!!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Damian,
I've just sent you a message which you can find by clicking on the mail icon in the top right of the main King Care page if on PC, or tapping the left hand menu if on Mobile/Tablet.
Thanks!