Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
level 1978 is again a level which is not to clear without boosters........somebody did it ?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Why would you even attempt it without at least the fish booster? It costs nothing to gather some up.
........... used to play with friends, but...there only 3 left of the 15. I think they give up, or lost there fun in playing.
Solved my........! This one is hard as the label says DBr I have played the sugar track 5 times now, gather my boosters and lost them every time trying to beat this level. Fish were used as well as other boosters. It's as one person said I my post...you have to wait for that stupid lucky board along with your boosters to win. Or buy the extra moves this one is designed to prompt. Good luck, I think we just have to be patient once again with this one.