Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I just purchased the $1.99 deal. 20 gold bars with extras and a mystery box. I got 20 gold bars and extras but I can't find my mystery box. Where can I find it? Or it was a bug like other people?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello Mike.The Mystery Box contains 6 hours unlimited lives. Please let me know if they were not delivered to your game.Kind regards,Johnny
Hello Mike.
The Mystery Box contains 6 hours unlimited lives. Please let me know if they were not delivered to your game.
Kind regards,
Johnny