Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Yes, I already tried that, sent to both places, no reply in your King Kingdom.. Did I have to stay up all night to use my 6 Hours of Lives from a Treasure Chest hit on 658... I had to sleep for a Heart Study @ 7am.. Asked last night, no replies
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Yes, nobody ~ no where.. Asked the Forum last night early.. Too late going into heart Studies in 20 min.. Thanks for nothing..
The six hours starts from the time you accept it no matter if it's day or night.