Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I can't gt my three devices to sink. I am on a different level on two of the three.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Susie- Thanks for posting on King Care. We have noticed a few of our players have been experiencing a problem with their levels across different devices, however this should now be resolved.
Let us know if you are still having a problem syncing your devices :-)
Have a sweet weekend!
You should try wrapping a chain around them and attaching it to a ship's anchor! (Sorry, couldn't resist!) I suggest you read some of the many other posts about syncing issues on the forum in the last week or so for tips on recovery.