Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
on candy crush my friend shows up on "ask friends for lives" but when she asks me for lives I can not find her or add her to the "send friends lives"
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi kermit5353!
I've tried the same and it turned it was the connection between the mobile device and Facebook.
I suggest you try the steps on this thread: https://care.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/lost-your-connection-to-facebook-ios
Once you have the game correctly connected you'll be able to ask/receive help from your friends again.
Cheers :-)