Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I want to use mystery quest on candy crush but it doesn't work. I put on flight mode but then I can't even click the train button. Someone help please??
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi gamegirl168!
I'm pretty sure you'll need an Internet connection in order to play the Mystery Quest in Candy Crush.
Please also make sure you have the latest version of the game installed. You can check for updates directly in iTunes or from here: https://itunes.apple.com/us/artist/king.com-limited/id526656015#
Cheers :-)