Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
What going on with candy? I passed level 1989 and there was treasure but I did not get my reward. This is not first time that happened. I am sad now
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Majki- Thanks for posting on King Care. I am really sorry that you did not receive your rewards. I would like to check your account, so I have sent you a private message.
Please click on the envelope icon in the top right hand corner of the King Care screen.
As soon as you get back to me we can get this sorted :-)
Have a lovely week!