Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I see the envelops on mon IPad but not my computer when I play candy crush, anybody knows why?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
There not linked technically as far as I can tell, as the messages you receive on your tablet can be kept for a little while whereas the ones on PC will be wiped when the game session is closed. If you play on PC and start requesting lives, you should see the inbox appear once you get some coming through.