Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Game starts over from the beginning every time I start my game and reloads.
Black screen and then goes to my homepage and I have to open it and reload.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Tonya- Thanks for posting on King Care. I am sorry that you are having a few problems loading your games. Let's try and get you back on track :-)
Please could you try our troubleshooting steps here and let me know how you get on: https://care.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/cant-get-your-games-to-load-on-facebook-check-this-out
Have a sweet weekend!
No idea. It's your computer! Have you tried a different browser? Read the troubleshooting guide in FAQs (link at the bottom of the page)? Made sure you have all the updates to your system?