Here we go again....level 1995

Options
jsscurlock
jsscurlock Posts: 52 Level 3

Here we go again with another impossible timed level. I can not even break 100,000 points so how in the heck am i supposed to get 250,000. The last game i just played i got 4 color bombs and i still only ended up with 90,000. Anyone else having problems passing this level?

Answers

• Baz_James
    Baz_James Posts: 861 Level 2
    Options

Well you can't be using the colour bombs very efficiently then. Four should have been more than enough. You did wait until all the mixers had been destroyed, of course?

My high score is 425480 on the level. Doesn't exactly shout impossible, does it?

• FernandaCordeiro
    FernandaCordeiro Posts: 34 Level 2
    Options

Don't ask for help to KingCare! They realy don't Care! It's a waste of time!

• SylvieK
    SylvieK Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

Well you can't be using the colour bombs very efficiently then. Four should have been more than enough. You did wait until all the mixers had been destroyed, of course?

My high score is 425480 on the level. Doesn't exactly shout impossible, does it?

you really need to quit telling us that this level is not impossible just because you and whomever else you mentioned on another reply got high scores/etc.. instead of telling us we need to learn what the word 'impossible' means, maybe you should learn that game is played on different platforms and levels do NOT play the same on each one..hence why it seems and it may very well be impossible to beat this level (and others in the past that were eventually fixed after weeks) on our IOS game version. which is NOT dropping extra +5 timers after initial start ones and we are maybe getting 4-5 bombs in one game max. i used 2 chocolates on two bombs in one game, another chocolate in same game plus other candies and still was only able to get near 150,000 points, something is wrong with level period, scores are not adding up right!
  • DarthRenny
    DarthRenny Posts: 20 Level 2
    Options

Don't pay attention to Baz -- he's a troll who never offers constructive comments. I feel your frustration.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?