Candy crush keeps crashing

Options
Robin_Roberts
Robin_Roberts Posts: 3 Newbie

Candy crush keeps crashing.  I am in the middle of a gs me and it knocks me back out to the candy crush main screen.  This has been happening to me regularly on my ipad mini.  Now today on my Samsung s III it has happened three times in only a few minutes.  Did something happen in the latest update?   Please advise.  Thank you.

Best Answer

• Robin_Roberts
    Answer ✓
    Options

My ipad only happens once in awhile.  I can no longer play on my samsung.  Closes before I can play a level.  Just tried and it happened 3 times.  Happened after latest update from candy crush.  Nothing changed on my end.

Answers

• Cezdiamond
    Cezdiamond Posts: 6,498 Community Manager
    Options

Hi Robin-  Thanks for posting on King Care. I am really sorry that you have been experiencing some problems loading Candy Crush Saga. 

Which iPad mini generation do you have? https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT201471 

Please could you try our troubleshooting tips here and let me know how you get on: https://care.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/loading-crashing-issues-ios

Have a sweet weekend! 

• Robin_Roberts
    Answer ✓
    Options

My ipad only happens once in awhile.  I can no longer play on my samsung.  Closes before I can play a level.  Just tried and it happened 3 times.  Happened after latest update from candy crush.  Nothing changed on my end.

• Robin_Roberts
    Options

Having major problems with Samsung since last candy crush update.   Cant even play one level.  Please helpm

• Cezdiamond
    Options

Hi Robin- Were you able to try the troubleshooting steps that I sent to you? 

Is there an error message, if yes, what does it say? 

Which OS version is installed on your device?

Thanks! 

• Carly_Drozd
    Carly_Drozd Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

I am having this same problem with my samsung s 3 phone. as soon as i choose a level to play it closes the app. no error message.  i've tried restarting the phone, reinstalling the app, making sure my phone has the latest update, i even did a factory reset on my phone to clear memory. nothing worked.  

• Bader_GamesOnly
    Bader_GamesOnly Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

I am having this same problem with my samsung s 3 phone. as soon as i choose a level to play it closes the app. no error message.  i've tried restarting the phone, reinstalling the app, making sure my phone has the latest update, i even did a factory reset on my phone to clear memory. nothing worked.  

i have the same problem ,, and i see it like everywhere ,, i just dont know why this is happen and cant believe that there is no solution for it ,,,thats s0ooooo bad
  • Bader_GamesOnly
    Bader_GamesOnly Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

Hi Robin-  Thanks for posting on King Care. I am really sorry that you have been experiencing some problems loading Candy Crush Saga. 

Which iPad mini generation do you have? https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT201471 

Please could you try our troubleshooting tips here and let me know how you get on: https://care.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/loading-crashing-issues-ios

Have a sweet weekend! 

pls .,, we need solution for this problem ,,??? what did you said it doesn't work
  • Ami-2
    Ami-2 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Looks like it's not just my iPad mini. All of my crush games crash at the play button. 1 of every 65 tries or so lets me actually play.  Please update the apps for iPads.  Thanks. 

• Cezdiamond
    Options

@Ami After careful investigation by our Technical Team we have found that your device may no longer be fully compatible with our games.

With improvements to graphics, sound and the addition of new features in our games, some older devices may not be able to handle the implemented changes.

Performance may vary and crashing issues may disrupt the enjoyment of the game. Some players have reported that following these steps have improved their playing experience:

o Turn off spotlight search to save memory.

o Check the end of this official apple support article for help – https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT201285

o Turn off multitasking gestures to save memory. You can toggle this on and off by tapping on the “Settings” app, tapping on “General”, tapping on “Multitasking Gestures”, and then turn OFF.

o Finally ensure you fully close ALL multitasking functions and turn the device completely OFF (Slide the “Slide to Power Off” screen) at least once a day.

o Whilst we do endeavour to have as many devices as possible compatible with our games, we do want our games to be the best and this means making improvements.

Until you are able to perhaps fully enjoy the games on a newer model you are always able to play most of our Saga games on Facebook or at www.king.com on a computer.

• Terry_L
    Terry_L Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

Candy crush finally works on my Ipad!  Yippee!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?