Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I had 11 gold bars in Candy Crush Saga and after a try at the current level, I only had 6. How do I get them back? I couldn't use 5 bars on anything and I don't know where they went.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Creedly,
I have checked your game account:
On 17/09/16, 09:01:25 you used 6 Gold bars for extra spin on the Wheel of Boosters
You currently have 5 Gold bars in your account.
Please reboot your mobile device and start the game to verify your amount of available Gold bars.
Kind regards,
- Mark, Team King Care