Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
i purchased the booster pack that included a mystery box. I did not get the mystery box.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Jasmine- I have sent you another message, please can you check again to see if you can now see the envelope icon in the top right hand corner next to your profile picture.
Thanks!
I'm sorry I don't see where the envelope is? Please help
Hi Jasmine- Thanks for posting on King Care. I am really sorry that you did not receive your full purchase. Let's make things right again. I would like to check your account so I have sent you a private message, please click on the envelope icon in the top right hand corner of your screen. As soon as you get back to me we can get this sorted :-)
Have a lovely weekend!