Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I am already on fb, candy crush will not load, I am in the 1400s level , I do not want to delete cc, to be honest I will not restart the game over
I already can not play on my android phone for the last year after an update\
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Dorothy- Thanks for posting on King Care. I am really sorry that you are experiencing some troubles loading your game. Are you currently trying to play on Facebook?
Please could you try our troubleshooting steps here: https://care.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/cant-get-your-games-to-load-on-facebook-check-this-out
We also have some troubleshooting steps for Android devices: https://care.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/loading-crashing-issues-android
Let me know how you get on :-)
Have a sweet Sunday!