Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I just bought the 6.99 bundle of 50 gold bars + a mystery box + assorted candies and helps, but only got the 50 gold bars, that I could have purchased for 4.99..... What's up?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Wolfgang- Thanks for posting on King Care. I am really sorry that you did not receive your full purchase. Let's make things right again. I would like to check your account, so I have sent you a private message.
As soon as you get back to me we can get this sorted :-)
Have a lovely Sunday!
This has happened to me as well. At least 3 times in the last year. It works correctly more times than not but it i seemed like to much of a hassle to find candy crush customer service, until now.
Hi there- I have sent you a message, please let me know if you have received it :-)
Thanks!
Please check my account.
Thanks