Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Why is the game auto closing out after clicking play? My update is current and have plenty of space on my phone. Started thia yesterday amd actually played one game this morning and started doing this again.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I have a Galaxy S3 Android 4.4.2 running hardware version i535.10
There is no error message. Just when opening it up it starts to load then automatically closes.
I also have Candy Jelly Saga loaded and play without any issues. And no other issues with any other games.
Hoping it can get resolved as seeing many other folks having the same issues without resolution. Not to mention having lost all the extras that I had either earned or paid for once I reach level 900. now at around level 967 but unable to play anymore.
Hi Jeff- Thanks for posting on King Care. I am sorry that you are experiencing a problem with your game on your mobile device. Please could you let me know a little more information, so that I can advise some troubleshooting steps?
- Which device model do you have?
- Which OS version is currently installed?
- Is there an error message, if yes, what does it say?
- Are you experiencing this problem with any other game/app?
Thanks!