Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Now its gone. On the old phone everything worked. On the.new phone nothing works. I have lost everything exept my current level.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Did the treasure chests come up at all on your new phone? The only thing that carries over if you play on another device is your progress and Gold Bars as the rest is locally stored.
I tried it. Still nothing. I cant get the treassure chests. What should i do?
Good to know, wasn't sure whether it would give you another set on your new phone. Yeah I've had it disappear in mine too, generally comes back after I've logged out of Kingdom, closed the game, reopened and logged back in again. Should be the same if you use Facebook instead.
It come up. But the next time I logged in it was,gone. But now i have them again. It had to be a glitch.