Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I just purchased the mystery box this morning 9/17 and I see the purchase charged however I received the gold bars however the boosters did not come through??
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Myrna- Thanks for posting on King Care. I am really sorry that you did not receive your full purchase. Let's make things right again. I would like to check your account, so I have sent you a private message.
As soon as you get back to me we can get this sorted :-)
Have a lovely Sunday