Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Candy Crush Saga starts up on a Galaxy s3 phone, but it crashes when you try to play any level. Anybody else getting the same thing? Any help on how to fix this will be great.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Same issue for over 4 weeks. Does anyone ever provide support? I sent an email inquiry when it started and never received a response. I have seen many similar questions posted with no response. Very frustrating.
i've been having this problem for 5 days. i've done all that suggested and not helping
It seems that when I clear the cache under the Candy Crush Saga app, it seems to work OK for now. You can clear the cache under Settings -> Application Manager -> Candy Crush Saga, it should have "Clear Cache" button near the bottom. Hope this helps...
I have the same phone same problem. Hoping someone has an answer