Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
The progress bar gets to 100% but the game does not load and then I get the facebook is not responding would you like to recover the page. When I click yes nothing happens. This has been happening for 2 days.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I'm having the same problem. It's very annoying. Just stops loading at 100% then never opens. I tried getting help with the chat on the right, but it's got some robo spam thing going non-stop. Starting to hate this game!
Actually....yes I have...but thanks for the helpful advice
Have you tried the troubleshooting section in the FAQs (link at the bottom of this page)? I don't know why I ask. Of course you haven't! Sigh!