Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I have a Samsung Galaxy 3. Yes I know it's old. The game keeps kicking me out every time I try to play a level.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Make sure you have enough free space available on it, if you have too little it will definitely cause you some trouble. If after that it's still giving you trouble, a reinstall might help.
I play on my iPad and have the same problem.