Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
So I have emailed contacted and ask questions someone contact me. I keep having to buy these 4.99 9.99 instead of saving a little. So,would someone from tech support help? Please and thank you.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Mary,
I´m very sorry to hear you´re having this issue in Candy Crush Saga.
I sent you a private message asking you for more details in order to be able to resolve this for you.
Kindest regards,
Tony - King Care Team