Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I passed level 825 of Candy Crush Soda on my tablet, but it won't advance to the next level. I tried powered off and it didn't solve the problem. Please advise. Thanks!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
When you over level 825 on the saga map, does it appear as completed or as not played? Do you have the latest update installed?
I don't know the answer but got something from King Care that didn't really answer my question. I don't play through Facebook and I still got frozen out. I did everything they said, but nothing helped, including deleting and reinstalling on my ipad. After doing that I got to Level 35 (after being on 560) and the same thing happened. Basically, I can no longer play because if I can't advance then there's nothing else to do but delete the entire game. I started playing something else entirely. How can you not fix a problem where people have to just stop playing because there's no way to go any further???