Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I have finished level 2000 in Candy Crush Saga. Do I get a prize. What happens now?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Marilyn!
Congratulations in having completed 2000! levels :-)
I still have a few days left before getting there.
I don't think there's a prize for completing the level. Where have you heard about a prize?
Also I'm pretty sure there will be more levels coming soon :-)
Cheers :-)