Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I just bought a bundle for 6.99 and It said to receive a mystery box. And I did not get it. I don't see anything in my mail box. Or how I should open it.
Hoping someone can help me.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hey Josefina,
I´m sorry to hear this happened to you in Candy Crush Saga. Please find the private message I sent you about this.
Kindest regards,
Tony - King Care Team