Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Is the game in the process of updating? Levels 1533-1535 are moving at a snail's pace on my phone and tablet. I've cleared the cache and restarted both to no avail. Is anyone else having these issues?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Same here. I have been having issues on my Samsung Galaxy 7 for the past 2-3 days, but on the PC it's fine. I've cleared app data and cache on the phone but it is only a VERY temporary fix (ex - 2 or 3 plays) before the problem kicks in again.
Samsung Galaxy Tab E = same problem since this morning (Sept 20, 2016)
I have the same problem. Very slow, do u know why??
Galaxy S6, same problem.
Same issue here too, about 4 hours ago it was happening and tried it again about 30 minutes ago still very slow. Got frustrated and closed it out again.
I'm hoping they will look into this please!
My observation... if I play on my laptop, thru FB, all works well... If I play on my LG android phone in 'airplane' mode or not connected thru FB all works fine... but if I play on my android connected thru FB, it's very very very slow motion... been happening for a couple of hours...
I think it has nothing to do with the levels I'm level 500 having the same issue.. even with different levels I've already passed as well
I'm on 1564 having same issue of game lagging please fix King.com!!