Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
they suppose send me two candy its round and chocalte with sprakles i had a error when i got my daily spin.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi there- Thanks for posting on King Care. I believe my colleague spoke to you earlier today, I hope the problem is now resolved.
Please let us know if there is anything else that you need a hand with.
Thanks!
Thanks for getting back in touch. I believe that my colleague sent you an email earlier this week, please let me know if you did not receive this.
I didnt get anything from yall.