Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I click on candy crush saga and it will go through but it won't come on the music will play and than it will say that face book is not responding so what should I do now
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Brenda- Thanks for posting on King Care. I am really sorry that you are experiencing some troubles loading your game.
Please could you try our troubleshooting steps here: https://care.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/cant-get-your-games-to-load-on-facebook-check-this-out
Let me know how you get on.
Thanks and have a sweet week! :-)