Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
You Win, You're the Champs.....Can't compete when all I get is garbage on a timed lvl....Congrats
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Lucky you, doesn't change what I have been getting for boards. Doesn't matter though. Lots of other games. Guess it's just time to move on...
It's been a while since I passed 1674 so I went back to see whether you had any justification for your whinging. 109760, first attempt, no boosters. So, no you don't!