Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
This is the error message I get when I am trying to play this game I use chrome Can you help please
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I'm afraid this error is likely to become even more common as Chrome's support for the Flash plug-in is on the wain. At the moment it does self-recover as often as not but if the error is persistent and fatal then you may be best advised to try another browser.