Is candy crush going down the hill, becoming boring?

Options
Roma_Romania
Roma_Romania Posts: 6 Level 2

Corny crossroads level 2015 passed with champion in about an hour, feeling sad as game becomes boring 'still board game' every level looks the same. Team please save the candy crush!

Answers

• Baz_James
    Baz_James Posts: 861 Level 2
    Options

It would appear that all the bleating and moaning from people who think every level that requires the tiniest bit of effort is impossible is beginning to get to the designers. Like you, I profoundly hope that it's not terminal and they'll present us with a decent challenge again soon. If it's the need to meet the weekly schedule that's responsible then I, for one, am more than happy to wait longer for higher quality updates.

• JillyJill
    JillyJill Posts: 966 Pro Player 👑
    edited September 2016
    Options

I agree with you,  I've actually become bored with CC, I never thought it would happen, but sadly, it has. Especially since they've increased 5 extra moves to 10 gold bars and the spin to 7 gold bars. Now they're doing the same"test" on CCS. I've become discouraged to say the least, of my once beloved game candy crush. It seems they're just pushing through the updates to just have new levels without challenging, yet fun, levels to play. 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?