Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
For several days after my upgrade I was blocked from playing the core game by an errant screen of five buttons. Last night it went away. Now it is back. I have a screenshot.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I do not see any icons above this text box. Using this app from mobile device.
There are three little icons above the reply text box towards the left, use the second one to attach your screenshot.
I logged in from a desktop and see the icons here. They do not display on my mobile device, Samsung Galaxy Core Prime running Android 5.1.1 and Chrome 4.2.
Why did this get marked solved?