Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Game is slow to load, seems to stick at 68%, then at 100%, message comes across bottom of screen that Facebook is not responding. Recently did an update to Windows 10. I've tried all of the suggested fixes offered here.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
It has nothing to do with Windows 10 or being updated. I can't get mine to load but I can log in to my husbands facebook and his candy crush loads just fine.
Did you follow the steps from this thread: https://care.king.com/en/candy-crush-jelly-saga/cant-get-your-games-to-load-on-windows-10-check-this-out